Wednesday, August 7, 2013

DIY Sew: Striped Shorts




back

Continuing on last week's shorts theme, I decided to make myself a second pair.  This time there was an extra element of difficulty because I decided to refashion a striped scarf.
 
I used my homemade shorts pattern to trace the four pieces of the pattern (you can find the pattern how to here) be sure to fold the fabric with good sides together and line up each stripe.  Then I followed the same steps as the last shorts tutorial.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The shorts in action!

learn how to make your own animated picture here
 


4 comments:

  1. Cute shorts, you did a good job matching the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP IT! I am dying over that gif. And I love those shorts...talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make draperies out of that fabric for me? Please.

    ReplyDelete